- NIPS 2015, 2016
- ICLR 2016
- ICML 2016
- EMNLP 2016
- Computer Speech and Language - Special Issue on Deep Learning for Machine Translation (Call for paper)
- IJCAI 2016, ACL 2016, AAAI 2016, NIPS 2015, ICML 2015 (Reviewer Award) 2017, NIPS 2012-2014, ECML/PKDD 2013, ICLR 2013-2015, ICASSP 2014, ICANN 2014
- Journal of Machine Learning Research (JMLR), Neural Networks, IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, Speech Communication, Neurocomputing, IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, Cognitive Neurodynamics, Artificial Intelligence, Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research (JAIR)
- NIPS Deep Learning Workshop 2013-2014, Workshop on Statistical Machine Translation 2015
- NSF Panel
- Panel Discussion at NAACL'16
- Panel Discussion at the 3rd Workshop on Continuous Vector Space Models and their Compositionality (CVSC) 2015 @ACL'15.
- Panel Discussion on Deep Learning. ICONIP 2013.
- Deep learning, where are you going?
- Google NYC 2017
- Goldman Sachs (Machine Learning Workgroup) 2017
- Advances in machine learning? -- Beyond maximum likelihood estimation and supervised learning
- Multilingual Neural Machine Translation
- Character-Level Neural Machine Translation
- New Territory of Machine Translation (updated), Spring 2016
- Center for Language and Speech Processing, Johns Hopkins University
- University of Washington
- Microsoft Research
- New Territory of Machine Translation. Winter 2015.
- Keynote Speech at MT Summit XV. Oct 2015.
- Lost in Interpretability
- Data Science Lunch Seminar @Center for Data Science, NYU. Sep 2015.
- Neural Machine Translation and Connectionist Natural Language Processing
- at Google NYC, Oct 2015.
- at the University of Maryland, College Park, Sept 2015.
- at the 3rd Workshop on Continuous Vector Space Models and their Compositionality (CVSC) 2015 @ACL'15, July 2015.
- Deep Learning: Present, Challenges and Future
- at the School of Computer and Communications, EPFL, Feb 2015.
- at the Department of Computer Science, Virginia Tech, Feb 2015.
- at the School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh, Feb 2015.
- at the Department of Computer Science, Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, New York University, Feb 2015.
- at the School of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University, Mar 2015.
- at the Department of Computer Science, Tufts University, Mar 2015.
- at the Mind Research Network, University of New Mexico, Mar 2015.
- at the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Washington State University, Apr 2015.
- First Step toward Neural Machine Translation: Approaches, Challenges and By-Products
- at IBM Watson R&D Center, US, Sep 2014.
- at the University of Sherbrooke, Canada, Oct 2014.
- at Google DeepMind, UK, Oct 2014.
- at the University of Oxford, UK, Oct 2014.
- at the University of Cambridge, UK, Oct 2014.
- at the University of Montreal (Recherche appliquée en linguistique informatique), Nov 2014.
- Beyond Word Embedding: Learning Phrase Representations with RNN Encoder–Decoder
- Presented at Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology, Korea, June 2014.
- Presented at Seoul National University, Korea, June 2014.
- Deep Neural Networks: Basic Principles in a Nutshell
- Presented at the Nokia Research Center, Finland. April 2013.